We’re back. And this is two podcasts in one. The second one is not for the easily offended. And not even the really hard to offend. And not even for rocks and trees. You were warned.
- Scott is hands-free
- The Red Dawn remake
- Talk about Doctor Who
- Even more talk about Doctor Who
- Widge gets bitched at for not talking about Doctor Who
- The cast of Torchwood is relatively well liked, but the series is still spit upon–sort of like “We love the country but we can’t stand the scene”
- Destroying worlds at DragonCon
- Brit Media plans
- Someone thinks
- Iron Lung Lear
- Scott and his hands-free makes the baby Jesus cry
- The twenty minute wrap-up
- The show ends
- The show keeps going
- Dick Mumbles: The Saga Begins
Of course, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, do this thing.