We’re back. And please be aware that the following podcast spends way too much time talking (and singing) about wee.
- Tuffley’s family bladder issues
- Way too much supposed humor about piss
- Ken’s lack of appreciation for Cirque
- Rob is the extent of our reinforcements
- Joan Allen’s career update
- Service’s career update
- Widge blows out
- Scientology conspiracy
- James Bond theme news
- Martina Topley-Bird rocks
- ECHO HELL
- Our discussion of our audio quality issues
- Tuffley’s apprentice childhood
- El Neilo
- Plumey’s Angels
- Things you can’t do in Florida
Of course, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, do this thing.