And we’re back. After our brief sojourn in that place that some call reality. Sorry for the lateness–day was hell.
- Widge’s favorite joke, such that it is
- Even more innuendo involving Jon
- Catching up with Doc
- Doc and his many, many degrees
- The trouble with college loans
- Stand and Deliver
- The saga of Doc’s teaching career
- George Lowe
- Ice Cube and Jason smoking pot together
- We’re using code names
- H.P. Lovecraft‘s Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- The definition of a prop
- This is Why You’re Fat
- What Jon won’t eat
- Jon’s Domino’s past
- Jon Miserables
- “The Siege Roast”
- Gravy: the dealbreaker
- Someone please help Rox with her dryer
- Crap connoisseur
- Head cheese
- The Gut of Madness Contest
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 21: No Gravy in the Mouth of Madness, then do that thing.