And we’re back. With even more wrongness than before. And it’s full of cholesterol too. As always, we’d like to apologize to pretty much everybody who listens and, in this case, everyone who took part. No tacos were injured during the making of this podcast. Except for the taco that injured Ken recently, but that was self-defense on Ken’s part.
Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or mammals of any sort.
- The futile saving throw
- Reflective on Hendrix
- Your Service Update
- This podcast helps people get lucky
- Jon’s midlife crisis drink
- Rox and her amazing laugh
- Simon: The Later Years
- Rox and her Boston Report
- People on tours: a paradox
- Kim’s Sims update
- The Doc Ezra Minute (and aftermath)
- 20 Seconds With ScottC
- Who’s in the Needcoffee Sim House?
- Shia LaBeouf is a Chachi for our times
- Jon camps out in a music folder
- Crazy fetishes
- Deadliest Warrior
- Doc’s DVD reviews using a blender
- Needcoffee GPS voices
- Even more terrible nerd innuendos
- None of us finished school. Jesus.
- Sea Monkey genocide
- James May in space
- Aaron inquires about the Moon because he’s young and doesn’t know any better
- Nazis on the Moon
- We almost avoided the Michael Jackson subject. Almost.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 31: It’s About Wertham, then do that thing.