And we’re back. Sorry for the delay in getting this up, but other real world craziness plus a huge file that actually needed editing this time made me run very late.
Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort.[audio:http://www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice100209.mp3]
- Rob and the strange thing called…a phone
- This podcast has trapped itself in Jon’s fridge
- Introduction crash on the runway
- A hazy shade of Leigh
- Cougars in your area
- The rules of parental pride
- Rox cannot gush
- Tuffley and cake
- Jack Nicholson
- In both defense and offense of Eastwick
- October, contender of best month
- Tits on the radio
- Steampunk at Target
- Twilight Zone‘s birthday
- Anne goes to war…or not
- Splitting up The Hobbit
- Little House on the Prairie
- Harlequin and NASCAR
- Comics for kids? Really?
- Comics not for kids. Really.
- Fresh Air
- Never Mind the Buzzcocks
- Charlie Brooker’s Gameswipe
- Music for a cause
- Lily Allen for artists’ rights
- Wizard of Oz
- Leigh plays doctor
- Jay Leno
- A frightening amount about soaps
- The secret of B.U.G.L.E.S.
- Tuffley and the green thing
The Rufus Hound bit that Ken mentioned can be found here.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And a special bit has been created for our discussion about good books and comics for kids.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 39: Bring Me the Head of Hark Marmon, then do that thing.