And we’re back. We skipped a week due to me being Baltimore plus various other bits of madness.
Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort.
- Plumbing issues
- Trapped in the Hall of Weekend Justice
- The Bindi Irishman
- Allegations of multiple forms of misconduct
- Who had Aaron? Or, who didn’t have Aaron?
- Rox and her lunchtime excitement
- TV’s Rox
- Drugs worth beating the shit out of people for
- Leigh and her limits
- Ken the Matchmaker
- Widge and the sketchy energy shot
- Monster cereals
- Rox and her slate
- The adventures of Super Jesus
- Where the Wild Things Are
- Doctor Who
- The obligatory Torchwood argument
- Bad television spinoffs
- The Phantom of Coney Island
- Canadian SWAT
- The obligatory NCIS argument
- Widge loses it over cake shows
- How not to use sea sponges
- Heroes? Really?
- Helping Leigh shop
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And a special bit has been created for our discussion about good books and comics for kids.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 40: hey., then do that thing.