And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice110609.mp3]
- The Mystery of the Lady’s Package
- ScottC, finally unable to comment
- Who got naked when in front of Leigh?
- Who can you trust?
- Leigh is pissed at David Tennant
- Obligatory Torchwood discussion
- Rox’s ID adventure (that’s I.D., not id)
- Chatty people on planes
- When it’s not good to give children crystal meth
- Rox vs. children alone on planes
- The English Benny Hill
- Leigh’s tell-all podcast autobiography
- Mormon dolls
- Sesame Street: the creepy early years
- More on sugar vs. high fructose corn syrup
- Being Human
- Awkward transitions
- IT’S POETRY NIGHT! (Sweet Jebus)
- Black Friday (or Saturday) at Wal-Mart
- ScottC vs. promotional chocolate
- Rox, confectionary grifter
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And a special bit has been created for our discussion about good books and comics for kids.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 43: Locked in the Henhouse, then do that thing.