And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice111309.mp3]
- Kids and cocktails
- Rox, your Agony Aunt for the evening
- Eastwick cancelled
- The obligatory NCIS discussion
- Alan Cumming’s perfume
- An aborted attempt to talk about sports
- Dindrane grades the podcast
- Jai alai
- You must be this tall to ride this podcast
- Picasso hentai
- Opera discussed, in a desperate attempt to elevate the podcast
- A very troubling version of the obligatory Torchwood discussion
- The tale of the Russian icebreaker
- Eastwick cancelled
- Ken produces a menu choice for Dindrane
- In Leigh’s face
- Alabama vs. Florida
- Widge’s laugh
- Us vs. Michael Balter
- Pirate Radio
- Bob Dylan vs. Tom Waits
- Modern Warfare 2 brouhaha
- Catching up with Doc on games
- The Lightning Thief
- Hamilton vs. Bulfinch
- Hobo graffiti
- On delicatessens
- Lego Rock Band vs. regular Rock Band
- More on Leigh’s need to give her child a childhood
- Song Fu
- Challenge: Remix Weekend Justice
- What the hell is that thumping?
- Disney’s A Christmas Carol
- The purgatory of kids’ films
- Recommend Din some fiction
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And a special bit has been created for our discussion about good books and comics for kids.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 44: In Your Face, then do that thing.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]