And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Technical difficulties
- A voyage with a distinct lack of fantasticness
- Help us, Mother Box!
- That poor Buzzi
- The mystery of the Twister spinner
- Aaron vs. The French and a farm. Or…something.
- Mirror Universe Rox
- What’s happening in Leigh’s uterus?
- More about Leigh’s mothering
- The demise of crank calls
- The most awesome Dennis the Menace story ever
- A return to Aaron vs. the French
- The Sims update
- Where in the Sims world should we go?
- Carrie Prejean
- The Tuffles Show
- Blue’s Clues
- The Blossom Effect
- Up With People
- Short distance IMing
- The Prisoner remake
- Bruce Willis movies
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- The taste of alcohol
- Leigh, the pusher
- Widge, the were-goat
- Doctor Who and Russell T. Davies
- More on the Sims update
- More regarding alcohol
- Where the hell is Service?
- The Mayans
- The Weekend Justice action figures
- Mysterious Cities of Gold
- Kideo TV
- Cartoons and childhood
- Saturday mornings
- Santa and Mrs. Santa
- What Kim does when she’s bored with the podcast
- Them Crooked Vultures
- Ken, betrayed by the Phonogram trades
- Children’s shows in Ireland
- Whatever happened to The Rembrandts?
- Sleeping bags, Star Wars and otherwise
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And a special bit has been created for our discussion about good books and comics for kids.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.