So it's Boris Karloff's 122nd birthday today. And Frankensteinia, your one-stop shop for everything dealing with...well, you figure it out, has called a party. And we're never ones to turn down A) a party or 2) Boris Karloff. As we've evidenced for three freaking years with our annual 32 Days of Halloween celebration. Anyway, it's the Boris Karloff Blogathon. And it's running today through this Sunday. And we plan on knocking out some Karloffian goodness to celebrate. I hope you brought some chips.
I would say a good place to mine the depths of our previous Karloff posts is our Boris Karloff tag. But if I had to pick some favorites to get you started, I would go with:
- Karloff singing in a duet with Bela Lugosi
- Karloff on This is Your Life
- The utterly mental trailer for for the utterly mental The Raven
- Karloff singing the Monster Mash and also doing his bit on Dinah Shore
- Karloff does Mary Poppins
And after the break we dug up something else for you. Enjoy.
Update: Damn, they've taken the documentary down. If anybody finds the Karloff docu again, please let me know.