And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.
- Widge’s tit?
- Leigh and her noises
- By the way, it’s cold
- Speak For Yourself, Shackleton
- The Holiday Report
- The expected Avatar rantfest
- The even more expected Doctor Who rantfest
- The obligatory Torchwood mini-rant (by comparison to the previous rantfests)
- Doctor Who actor transitions
- The Torchwood musical
- Now, we’re ranting on Stargate
- Tom Baker meets William Shatnerâ€”make it happen
- The Shat needs followers
- Reading Rainbow
- The Sims House Update
- Leigh’s chef husband
- The Revolting Cocks
- More on Leigh’s son’s mix tapes
- The mandatory Coldplay joke
- Couples Therapy
- A completely unexpected Sweet Valley High discussion
- Game shows
- Weekend Justice as Fourth World
- Scott’s weekly book report
- A comprehensive list of books that have nothing to do with Japan
- Harry Potter Clue
- Jon’s death wish
- Crazy Jenga
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.