And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice011510.mp3]
- Tuffles, the original pimpster
- Cleaning the pipes
- Rox sound bytes
- NBC Late Night for people who read or don’t live in America
- Din’s cats revolt
- Doctor Who vs. The Tonight Show
- Al Franken and why he’s a Senator
- The power of the Ginger
- The Barbie Report
- “Welcome to feminism, Ken.”
- Leigh’s aunting skills
- Din’s cosmology
- Book ideas for the niece
- The Starship Troopers Hatred Guild
- Sgt. Pepper’s Review by Aaron
- Bad movies in the cinema
- Serv and his pornstache…?
- Leigh, Mistress of Slashfic
- More nerd jokes
- The terror of Slashfic
- The proper use of Ken’s music
- Playing Risk with the world
- How Widge invented podcasting
- Princess Plume
- Non-obligatory Fonz reference
- The evil magic of iPods
- Aaron and his DRM
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.