And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.
- RIP: Zelda Rubinstein
- Monkee Brawl
- Dollhouse! Viral! Now! (now in German!) (and bonus: here’s Rox’s flyer!)
- Apple‘s iPad
- Google‘s Nexus One
- Extreme Sports, like Ironing and Cello Playing
- Conan‘s goodbye
- Weekend Justice: The TV Show
- Television spinoffs
- Obligatory Doctor Who reference
- Tuffley at a rave?
- Obligatory Torchwood reference
- Racist Corner
- Scott’s Hootenanny
- Widge’s rave experience
- Rox as T-Pain
- The Sports Machine
- Greg Kinnear
- Werner Klemperer
- Glitter! Wait, glitter?
- Holy shit, Ken just yodeled
- Spazhouse vs. Squathouse
- The Popcorn Incident
- Mrs. Miller & Disco?
- Joss Whedon…explosion
- The Revenge of Humphrey Gocart
- Flight of the Conchords is over
- The “Tuffley” Chair
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some music for Leigh’s child–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.