And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. Or even cardboard boxes. Nothing. Nobody. Got it?[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice052110.mp3]
- The Calendar of the Month Club
- Harvey Fierstein vs. Broadway
- Widge does the Harvey in different voices
- Rob’s wife’s graduation
- Sci-fi or the lack thereof
- Lost getting lost
- When in doubt: Russian cosmonaut
- Here Come the Faithbots!
- Canadian cigarettes
- Ham. Again.
- Rox’s dumpster diving
- Ken’s weird night
- Leigh’s sexy room service
- Dr. Booze
- Roger Ebert vs. video games
- Shia LaBeouf vs. Indiana Jones
- Rox’s dumpster diving, revisited
- Captain America vs. London
- Star Wars pancake molds
- Lucas owns Widge’s ass
- Hamster shoes, revisited
- Leigh’s checkout time
- Chastity mittens
- The Spam of bacon!
- What is Fatback?
- Our next task for Cabin Fever
- Alabama’s sci-fi leper colony
- The Last Temptation of Widgett
- Paper Street Products by T-Shirt Bordello
- Sad Sexual Interlude
- Magazines Under $12
- Bicycling Magazine
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some calendars–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice #67: The Hands Going to the Stairs, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.