Oh for crying out loud. Not another one! Yes, another one. It’s Weekend Justice: the podcast that doesn’t owe you an explanation and won’t split the cost of the appetizer with you. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice100110.mp3]
- The logistics of putting a time machine inside another time machine
- Widge sounds mediocre, as usual
- iPhone vs. gravity
- Scott’s grandmother vs. technology
- The Weekend Justice coup
- Everyone else vs. Jon’s diet
- Michael Caine vs. Inception
- The new television season
- Hulu vs. Hulu Plus
- Rox vs. Nielsen
- Star Wars vs. 3D
- TEDtalks spread
- Ridley Scott vs. Blade Runner
- Rox vs. NYC
- Tagging etiquette
- The DC switch
- What is sad about Rob Liefeld
- Ghost drawing
- CrossGen revisited
- Farts lead to Rock Lobster!
- Jon vs. his dietâ€¦again
- The bends vs. steak
- The new Electric Company
- Sesame Street vs. Bear in the Big Blue House
- Ponyboy Roulette
- Stephen King, father of furries
- We’re replaced by Cameo
- Rox vs. 3D
- More stuff on BBC America
- Easy A
- The Social Network
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some kale–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.