It’s Weekend Justice: the podcast that will come down your chimney and let its reindeer piddle on your tree. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Widge self-medicates
- Spider-Man: Turn Off the Safety
- Jon’s Tron: Legacy review
- Boardwalk Empire
- Looking ahead to television in 2011
- Million Dollar Money Drop
- Having to explain filling to Scott
- Black Swan
- Braveheart and Thin Red Line
- Ideas for Oprah’s network
- Modern Family
- Top Gear
- What’s worse than Sex and the City 2?
- Widge’s Wayhomer threat
- Rob’s The Fighter review
- Non-Christmas Christmas movies
- Peter O’Toole
- John Wayne
- No love for 2010
- Your Liberace Museum tour update
- Tron sequel ideas
- Green Hornet
- How to kick off The Jesus Story
- Christopher Walken and Disaster!
- Jon vs. His Birthday Clown
- Don Ho!
- Jon’s drunken Christmas
- Why no one wassails anymore
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, a bell–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #94: Gift Cards for the Savior, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.