It’s Weekend Justice: hitting its 100th episode. We recorded this mostly live with a number of horrible, disfiguring technical difficulties and a very patient Ustream audience, who we all love dearly. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice020411.mp3]
- Preliminary alcohol report
- Marvel Universe Scott?
- Leigh finally drinks
- Serv brings the orgy
- Brownie demands
- More alcohol report and Widge has a child-proof beer
- Full access pants
- Black Lodge vs. Menstrual Hut
- Leigh vs. the uterus pinata
- NCIS news and a painful squee
- The podcast laps itself about Leigh’s lap
- The Sound Board (not the podcast) brings about Skynet and the end of the world
- Weekend Justice vs. the Killer Island
- Inexplicable poker discussion
- The size of Tuffley’s bacon
- Grocery list theft
- Shaved turkey falls apart
- @Leighspants hits Twitter
- ScottC’s PSA
- Leigh, unshaved
- Kim walks right into the menstrual hut
- And now, the Wackenhut
- Time travel spam
- The technical difficulty drinking game
- Leigh’s husband tracks her down
- Oprah‘s checks
- League and Chat Room mutual flashing
- The secret word, The Peabody, The Peabody and The P. Diddy
- Kim’s medieval manuscript paper brief
- Widge’s mead and liquor adventure
- More about Leigh’s pants fixation
- Serv comes up with a solution about Leigh’s pants
- Manual fail horn!
- The iHug?
- Aaron’s knee…or…?
- Non-spoiler Doctor Who review
- Rox, Scroogologist
- The Henry Winkler One
- Rob’s helpful Doctor Who tip and his new column
- Fun with Google Voice
- The ongoing mystery of Leigh’s pants
- The Eight Hour Munchkin!
- Flavor Flav, Iowa and Rox’s mission
- Rock Lobster!
- Sword fighting at the resort, with happy endings
- Jenny McCarthy and medical advice
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some better hold music–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #100: We Shave the Turkey and Stroke the Bacon, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here. [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]