It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck. It’s the podcast that wants to train your dragon to eat your ferret. And that’s not a euphemism. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Haircuts, wine and graduation
- What is Jon Boutelle building in there?
- Rox vs. the iPad 2
- Apple products and the quest for discount
- Kindle envy
- Justice vs. the Nintendo announcement
- Warning! Jigglypuff!
- Terrifying Pokemon discussion
- Font or Not?
- Glass photography, people
- Picking junk
- Oscar talk
- Documentary bitching
- Kevin Smith‘s Red State
- Din’s actual question
- Of ferrets and dragons
- The animation discussion
- The Dan Brown Performance Art Exhibit
- Celebrity Apprentice
- Something about blowing
- The River Song Question
- A Game of Treating Children Badly
- Magic hos
- Justice for Jon Boutelle!
- Justice for Rox of Spazhouse!
- Tuffley’s advice to Wisconsin
- Eating people in Swahili
- Bulbasaur Bacon?
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, a scary Pokemon bit of merch–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #104: How to Train Your Muskrat, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.