It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck…we dip into the archives, with this gem, recorded just after the invention of recording devices.
- A list of things Tuffley has not watched
- Batman v Superman is not a first week movie
- Zack Snyder: E for Effort
- Faint defense of Speed Racer
- Multiversal excuses
- DC Cinematic Universe, thinking too small
- Ambush Bug, praised again
- Legends of Tomorrow and a plea for batshittery
- So who’s doing Micronauts again?
- The More You Know Groove
- Patty Jenkins’ filmography
- Ben Affleck insertions
- In defense of Man From UNCLE (always)
- Richard Pryor too early
- Superman Not Happening: An Industry
- Agents of SHIELD
- Fun with Inhumans
- Fun with Fox and Marvel
- The trouble with Civil War II
- Requiem for a Dream: The Musical
- Rumors of Hawkeye
- Trying to predict Walking Dead atrocities
- Taking a leak in a zombie apocalypse
- Stan Lee is a multiverse
- Designated Survivor?
- Ghostbusters trailers
- Kids, don’t try to drive your house at home
- Harlan Ellison wrote this podcast, apparently
- Humor–just add fatigue
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Psychic Warfare. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #251: Don’t Tell Him About the Bongos, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.