It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck…and the title says it all.
- Death vs. Inflation
- It’s not a goddamn agenda
- Rox and an update on world domination
- Daguerreotypes and blackmail
- Podcasting lets you know when the honeymoon is over
- European tin cans are incompatible with American tin cans
- Time zones are infinitely confusing
- Your Antarctica update
- Rob and an update on world domination
- Jon’s home update
- The meaning of Tuesday
- Rob vs. Germany
- HGTV parallel universe fun
- Rock Lobster!
- Worst adaptation of Equus ever
- Movies for Grownups
- Rox hasn’t seen Black Panther because sex…or something
- Mall cops check out
- Horrible songs
- International Sup Initiative
- The second line plan for DragonCon
- Aaron Fever, comic book scribe
- Florida, again
- The mystery of CH
- Sleeper cars
- Ready Player One is a smoothie
- Neil Gaiman: polite as hell
- Jon’s kid is furious
- Justice League
- Non-agenda becomes agenda
- Lost in Space
- Curling with movie scores
- Russians can’t stop doping
- How to wake up
- Altered Carbon
- Digging in the basement
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Psychic Warfare. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #274: Because All the Cool Kids Are Doing Timejumps, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.