It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck…and we flop back into the past to fill in the time-jump gap. Eventually.
- Stanley Cup talk, whatever that means
- 2016 and why it’s Tuffley’s fault
- Remembering Prince
- Widge sucks and should be destroyed
- Your Guns n’ Roses/ ACDC update
- Crisis on Infinite Beyonces
- WEJ v Batman v Superman
- Disney and Marvel theme parkage
- Universal Studios…still there
- The new Who companion
- Green Room
- ID4 sequel
- The latest from Godzilla
- Iron Fist and Doctor Strange
- The road to Defenders
- Fun with vehicle collisions!
- Hulk acting like the Hulk
- No Inhumans movie
- Fear Fear the Walking Dead
- Being old and hating live music shows
- The good old days of buying tickets
- How to keep those pesky kids out of the cinemas
- Tarsem the Heartbreaker
- Legends of Tomorrow
- More remembering Prince
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #253: That’s Just Manilow and Stop It, then do that thing. For the previously posted episode, click here.