Jim Jarmusch's most recent film hits DVD and is a Six Degrees fan's wet dream. Now we can go from Queen Elizabeth to the Wu-Tang Clan...easy! If you want to find out more about the film, check out the official website here.
Contest's over. Here were the rules:
- You have to write a haiku about either coffee, cigarettes, or coffee and cigarettes. We'll pick our favorites and the best five win. Remember, haikus are three lines, with each line having five, seven and five syllables respectively. If you can't count, you can't win.
- You have to fill out the form for the entry to be valid.
- We're not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything. So chill.
- You can only enter once. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that's one person per street address AND e-mail address. You whackjobs who send us fifteen entries a month for the Mystery Box with addresses like "123 Main Street," "123 Main Avenue" and "123 Main" are weak. So don't even try it. We'll throw out all the extraneous entries and mock you.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Sunday, October 31st.
And here are the winners, in alphabetical order by last name. They each win a copy of the DVD. Congrats!
Light another cig
ritual murder of time
drink some more coffee
-Ray Alexander, Huntsville AL
Steam rises up white
Smell awakes me more than taste
But God, the taste...taste
-Leigh Bennett-Conner, Norcross GA
coffee flavored cigs
smoke the grounds, light the saucer
backwards is world the
-Kevin Button, Atlanta GA
Oh coffee black, your
Leave me trembling still.
-Tyler Dion, Syracuse NY
buzz. puff. shudder. swoon.
Paul Hiebing, Altamonte Springs FL