Sweet! Another new contest! Which means there's one thing on your mind, right?
"Why do all the Os in the logo have testicles?"
Um. Okay, two things. And here's the one we can answer:
Last month the new album, Mercury, hit from the UK group Long-View. To get the word out, we, and our amigos at Filter Magazine are giving away some goodness.
This goodness involves not only a copy of Mercury signed by the band, but also a silver Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera, valued at $300.
How can we get such excellent prizes? Simple. We know where the bodies are.
To win, all you have to do is fill out the form below and submit it. That's it. We'll draw at random from the entries received and the first one drawn wins the gran burrito prize we've listed above.
And once you've entered, rather than entering AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN like people who can't read the rules often do, why not check out some of their audio streaming here (Windows Media Low, Windows Media High, Quicktime, Real). Or check out their Media Player with all kinds of goodies here.
Some ground rules apply, though:
- You have to fill out the form for the entry to be valid.
- We're not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything. The winner's address gets sent to the Filter folks so they can mail the winner their loot. So chill.
- You can only enter once. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that's one person per street address AND e-mail address. You whackjobs who send us fifteen entries a month for the Mystery Box with addresses like "123 Main Street," "123 Main Avenue" and "123 Main" are weak. So don't even try it. We'll throw out all the extraneous entries and mock you.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only this time around.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Thursday, May 12th.
Contest Closed! For available contests, click here.