Filter is back. And this time around they want to pummel you with the band known as The Sun.
Who are The Sun? Well, let's help you out a bit, shall we? Check out the video for "Romantic Death" here: 56kb WMP, 100kb WMP, 300kb WMP, 450kb WMP, and Quicktime. Be warned! In it people are naked...from the shoulders up.
And if you prefer to screw around with your videos, check out the interactive video player here.
Yes, yes, I know, you want us to talk prizing. Well, we've got a copy of their DVD album (shown on the right there), Blame It On The Youth.
And there's a...Sony PSP, too.
I'm sorry, did I wake you? Yes, that's right. The Sun wants you to win their DVD and a PSP. Now if you're done arguing with these guys, enter the freaking contest. And then go peruse their website. Because it's the decent thing to do.
Now, let's get down to brass tacks. How to register for the random drawing?
- You have to fill out the form--properly--for the entry to be valid.
- We're not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
- You can only enter once. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that's one person per street address AND e-mail address. You whackjobs who send us fifteen entries a month for the Mystery Box with addresses like "123 Main Street," "123 Main Avenue" and "123 Main" are weak. So don't even try it. We'll throw out all the extraneous entries and mock you.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only this time around.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Sunday, November 13th.
Contest Closed! For available contests, click here.