We're back. The following podcast should be considered NSFW, not safe for children, and not safe for most forms of carbon-based life. It's definitely not for the easily offended.
- Kim brings her own agenda
- There's a new Tuffley in town
- IKEA as euphemism
- You can't find a good milk crate store anymore
- Kim goes for just a minute
- David Bowie on gynecological Americans
- ScottC's part
- Physics vs. ScottC's driving skills
- ScottC gets creepy(ier)
- Cuddling a stapler
- Thinking is good
- Flesh peddling
- Ken ruins everything by going backwards
- Shilling for ThinkGeek
- Your sports update
- We couldn't stop ourselves
Of course, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, "Promoter (of earthbound causes)" as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find "Promoter". Buy their latest album, From Beale Street to Oblivion. Send them love and coin.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, do this thing.
[[ More This Way... ]]