Heavens to Murgatroyd! Not another one! Yes, another one. It's Weekend Justice: the podcast that won't respect you in the morning because it didn't respect you the night before either. This podcast was engineered--some might say over-engineered--by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice100810.mp3]
- Widge vs. Pangaea
- The Three Horsemen of the Spazhouse
- Beer bottle sizes
- Spazhouse Brew!
- Rox vs. Woody Allen
- Band names & the unreliable narrators
- Boardwalk Empire
- Why there isn't a Wayhomer Review of The Town
- Modern Family
- The Office
- U.S. customs vs. Aaron's headphones
- DragonCon hotel woes
- RIP Trackpoint
- Where in the world is Rox of Spazhouse?
- Leigh vs. Leigh's kid re: clothing
- Hands Down
- How to piss off rhinos (maybe)
- Hawaii Five-O
- Timeshifting shows
- Hey, we're talking Torchwood!
- Doctor Who: Blood and Sand!
- Wonder Woman on TV
- The Munsters again
- John Barrowman vs. Lyle Waggoner
- DC vs. bad writing
- The Mod Squad vs. Aaron's penis
- Idris Elba!
- Isaiah Mustafa vs. Luke Cage!
- Cartoon Network vs. live action
- Ultimate Marvel
- Leigh vs. Michael Buble
- Top Gear
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice--say, some more beer--address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, "Promoter (of earthbound causes)" as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don't bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #85: Parking Tickets in Latveria, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.