Not in front of the baby, though!Dom
This episode was recorded October 5, 2021. Middle names have been changed to protect the innocent. So…that was pretty pointless, I must admit.
- RUN-DMC and some confusion as to whose house everyone is in
- MTV is still a thing?
- Old people talking about how they watched and listening to things
- The original zombie
- The Waititi/Colman Conspiracy
- Free Guy
- How DeSantis saved the old people (allegedly)
- A new angle on Folk Horror
- Rox explains Folk Horr—OMFG BABY
- Cults vs. The HOA
- Elder Horror: the new subgenre
- The ubiquity of Ryan Reynolds
- The sabbath remote control
- Tom Hardy trolling fans (we hope)
- Jump humping in German?
- Old people talking about how glad we are there was no YouTube
- Mormons vs. Chumbawumba
- What’s happening with Andy Serkis
- What If?
- Marvel stopped moving dates (whoops—things changed since we recorded this)
- Widge bitches about Ironheart (yes, again)
- Soaking with the father
- How Pat Robertson brought anime to America
- Jim Bakker (and cigars) at DragonCon
- Billy Joel homework
- Pitching an idea to Nick Cave
- A Diorama with Dragons (or whatever it’s called)
- Shows that end and shows that end poorly (HBO)
- The frustrations of The Walking Dead
- PBS Masterpiece Theatre, depending on how’s it framed
- Squid Game
- Cowboy Bebop
- 4K pornography can be problematic
- Madman vs. Funko Pops
- Rob found his pants
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.