Nothing goes to Maine by mistake.J.J.
This episode was recorded 7 March 2023.
*There shouldn’t be an ethical issue with me using ChatGPT to generate the title for this episode. No one is losing any wages since I wasn’t getting paid to do it anyway.
- Theatrical tours and music dates
- Death by Rob
- Fun. vs. The Format
- Children of the Corn. Again.
- The Dark Tower. Again.
- Ghost Stories. Finally.
- Earning Kill Bill amounts of blood
- AI replaces Rox?
- Brand new Doctor Who cosplay
- Madman vs. Hostess
- X-Track: New World Order
- De La Soul & Tribe Called Quest
- Madman has dogs.
- Rob has a show but won’t play Foghat. (link)
- Tom Waits song requests
- The inevitability of a Nazareth request
- Lynyrd Skynyrd closing sale
- More talk about “Muskrat Love” than any other podcast episode this year
- How to create, use, and abuse playlists
- The stuff Paisley Park needs to release
- Henry Rollins, “The Killer”
- Oscar talk
- James Goddamn Hong
- Fun and grief about Best Picture
- Love for the Brothers Coen
- The glory of The OHOTMU
- “Fun” in Florida
- Jokes in Maine
- In defense of gas station food
- Catching up with Kermit
- That time J.J. explored the Antarctic
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter.” Also buy their latest album, PA Tapes (Live in Copenhagen, 8/23/2022). Send them love and coin.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab the feed for all Need Coffee podcasts by adding this to iTunes. Weekend Justice only? Use this link here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed for all our podcasts is here. And just Weekend Justice is here.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #302: A World of Brian Blessed, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.