Okay, folks. What’s the first thing we should pull out of the contest stash? It’s the complete seven-volume set of UltraManiac from Geneon Entertainment. That’s right–nearly eleven hours worth of anime. All twenty-six episodes, plus clean opening and closing animation. Its SRP is $120, so it’s not cheap, folks. But you have a chance to win.
Let’s talk rules, though. And damn well read the things, because there have been changes:
1) You have to fill out the form–properly–for the entry to be valid.
2) We’re not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that’s one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to U.S. residents only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Wednesday, December 20th. That’s right–two weeks. So get on it.
Contest is closed! Thanks for playing. For the latest in contestage, check out the site here.