I know, you're thinking: South Park, Lone Gunmen, Hardy Boys...now Newhart? Don't you guys have any consistency?
And the simple answer is: no. We're not funded for it.
Fox Home Video wants you to win DVD copies of the complete first season of The Bob Newhart Show. Not Newhart, okay? Um...how to explain this to you kids. Got it: it's the prequel to Newhart! There you go. Five copies are ready for an equal number of people to own. How do you accomplish this task?
Well, you fill out the form below and submit it. That's it. If it was any easier, it would...um, be a lot harder on our end to set up. We'll draw five names when it's all said and done--and they win a copy each. Rock.
Some ground rules apply, though:
- You have to fill out the form--properly--for the entry to be valid.
- We're not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything.
- You can only enter once. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that's one person per street address AND e-mail address. You whackjobs who send us fifteen entries a month for the Mystery Box with addresses like "123 Main Street," "123 Main Avenue" and "123 Main" are weak. So don't even try it. We'll throw out all the extraneous entries and mock you.
- Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only this time around.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Sunday, April 24th.
Contest Closed! For available contests, click here.