When Retro Attacks! Seriously, what else can I say? Besides the fact it's a two-disc set with all fourteen episodes plus (!) a color poster and (!) Shaun Cassidy singing. That's right, it's a new experiment in terror.
So here's the deal: Universal Home Video want you to win one of two copies of this, and because I'm in a sadistic mood today, I'm going to help them. So how can you flagellate yourself with this?
Well, you fill out the form below and submit it. That's it. We'll draw two names at random and they'll win the DVD boxed set of The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries: Season One.
Some ground rules apply, though:
- You have to fill out the form--properly--for the entry to be valid.
- We're not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything.
- You can only enter once. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that's one person per street address AND e-mail address. You whackjobs who send us fifteen entries a month for the Mystery Box with addresses like "123 Main Street," "123 Main Avenue" and "123 Main" are weak. So don't even try it. We'll throw out all the extraneous entries and mock you.
- Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only this time around.
- Contest ends at 11:59PM EST, on Thursday, April 14th.
That's it. For legalese, click here.