Yes, that’s right. It’s time for the Monthly Mystery Box.
As William Shatner once whined, “What the #*%^ is in the #*%^ing box?” Well, it’s a mystery. We may not even know. But we’re giving it away anyway. So fill out the form below and we’ll draw at random at the end of each month. Get your entry in now and avoid the rush! U.S. residents only for now.
That’s right–it’s a box. Filled with stuff. Who knows what lurks within? Want it? Win it. Rules:
1) You have to fill out the form–properly–for the entry to be valid.
2) We’re not going to give away or sell your address or e-mail address or anything without your permission.
3) You can only enter once a day. A day here means from midnight to midnight, Eastern Standard Time. For those of you who need it spelled out to you, that’s one person per street address AND e-mail address. If we catch you trying to jive us on an entry, or if you enter more often than once during that day, we will throw out each and every one of your entries. And we will find you out. So.
4) Contest is open to U.S. residents only who are 18 or over. Sorry.
5) Contest ends each month at 11:59PM EST on the final day of that month.
That’s it. For legalese, click here.
The Mystery Box Contest is currently on hiatus. Please watch the Needcoffee Contests RSS Feed for its eventual return.