We’re back. And no, the meds are not helping.
- Scott’s new catchphrase
- Ken has a lesion
- The Voice From The Throne
- American Life on Mars
- We make the coolest Life on Mars series you will never, ever see
- American Top Gear
- Fox and ITV together again for the first time
- Who put that turkey in the ceiling?
- I don’t know WTF happened in this section
- Trying to recover from the section
- I’m still upset about that Life on Mars thing
- Coldplay rips off a band? Allegedly…
- Tuffley grows to love Radiohead
- Cosplay dissing
- The twenty minute wrap-up
- Bo Diddley
- Stan Winston
- Hookers and blow
Of course, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, do this thing.