Already? Another episode of Weekend Justice? We bloody well just sprayed for Weekend Justice! Oh well. So. This podcast was engineered--some might say over-engineered--by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice092410.mp3]
- Telescopes and Jupiter
- Leigh's kid vs. schoolwork
- Jon vs. his new diet
- A loosely unorganized television update
- Wayhomering the podcast
- The Pierpont Morgan Library
- Unclaimed Baggage
- Leigh vs. The Clermont Lounge...yes, again
- Of family and alcohol
- Steve Buscemi
- Widge vs. Tom Waits ticketing
- Leigh ruins introductions
- Giant parade floats
- Guilty boobies
- Leigh vs. accents
- Rox's solution for violin playing
- Never wage a land war at Spazhouse
- A request for Doctor Who fanfic!
- Pit bulls make Leigh think of Matt Smith
- Brian Setzer!
- Hobo ninja!
- Sharktopus in Boots!
- Oreos vs. Leigh!
- Make Leigh Jump!
- Terry Gilliam vs. Talladega
- RPGs vs. girls
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice--say, some grits--address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, "Promoter (of earthbound causes)" as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don't bite. Mostly.