It’s the podcast that is tough enough to overstuff. It’s Weekend Justice: the podcast that knows when to hold em, not to mention when to fold em. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- MC Rock Lobster!
- Dick Clark vs. The Golden Globes
- The Florida House
- Skype 5 Upgrade
- Basements in Florida
- Robert Zemeckis vs. Wizard of Oz?
- Benefiting cancer research through beer
- The way to botch a recommendation
- Boring tech talk about how to setup for a podcast
- The Lion King
- The Beatles on iTunes
- Potshot on The Event!
- Album sales
- Beatles: Rock Band
- Green Lantern trailer for the blind
- Scarlett Johansson vs. Tom Waits
- Loreena McKennitt vs. Tom Waits
- ScottC vs. water
- FDA vs. caffeinated alcohol drinks
- Energy drink abuse
- Nazis mainlining Splenda
- Scott’s school update
- ScottC Presents: Whores
- American Top Gear
- Iron Chef
- American channels, warped
- Trading Lockers
- Conan‘s return?
- Drunk Dialing Serv!
- Drunk Dialing Rob!
- Leigh is sleeping
- Vincent Price ephemera
- Useless Vincent Price Fact!
- Coast to Coast AM: The Game
- Leigh and Thanksgiving
- Alternate Rock Lobster!
- Leigh’s insane mix tape (for Narcolepsy!)
- Buttered toast and popcorn!
- Special from Rox!
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, anything but Splenda–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.