Don’t give that to your wife at all. Ever.– Madman
In a world where time has lost all meaning, we bring you this episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck. It was recorded in May. That’s just how this year has gone.
- Receiving dignitaries
- Dom turning everybody on
- Goddamn Craig and the thing that wasn’t a list
- The podcast where subtlety goes to die
- Dom and the Murder Room(s)
- Leigh inserting the microphone
- Professional tight setups
- The New Yorker: no one finishes it
- Google Meat
- How to fistbump during the apocalypse
- DragonCon: still happening?
- Coke just acquired you. Congratulations.
- “Why won’t anyone tell me when I’m cutting in and out??” -Widge
- “It’s heaven!” -everybody else
- Quarantine Island!
- The German Apocalypse Report
- Death vs. Freedom!
- Don’t snort disinfectants
- How to keep a President busy
- The Furiosa Prequel
- Halting Hollywood
- The Fate of DC Universe?
- The Mystery Dong!
- The Needcoffee Pub Quiz Team
- Joan Rivers vs. a British Panel Show
- Greyhound: the movie not the bus company
- Why Trolls ruins everything
- How many inches is normal?
- Why the death of cinemas might be good for you
- Car raves and the airborne transmission of glitter
- Welcome to Chlamydia and a weird segue to an anniversary
- The difficult sophomore sex tape
- The problem with turning 21 during a pandemic
- The lack of a problem with turning 21 during a pandemic at Leigh’s house
- Jon’s Funniest Home Videos
- Switch scalping
- Danny Trejo vs. the evil male ego
- Classic podcasting: providing descriptions of an ancient wedding video
- The Legacy of Lorimar
- “I still sound like shit. WTF.” – Widge
- “Heh.” -everybody else
- Mo sound
- Leigh aka “Patch”
- ESPN desperation
- “Tell Jon to fight me!”
- Bad anniversary ideas
- Video yearbook camera mayhem
- Mike Patton, demon voice
- Someone set us up the bomb
- “We’re watching a dude cleaning a cement truck!”
- Feline austerity
- Dom’s Hasselhoff Story (AT LAST)
- Hasselhoff or Herzog: The Party Game
- The final desperate season
- The final desperate Blackberry
- Jon’s IMDB page (or not)
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #288: The Day That Sockmaster Died, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.