You okay over there, bud?– Madman
In a world where time has lost all meaning, we bring you this episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck. It was recorded last July. That’s just how 2020 went. But good news, there’s just one more 2020 episode and then we’re caught up to the present day. More or less.
More audio problems than usual this time. I can only chalk it up to heavy sunspot activity. Our apologies.
- Rox, outside Asgard
- Dom is not an expert on all German media
- The myth of outside
- Jon is an expert on sensitivity
- Rob has a slingshot
- Discord humor
- Tuffley in spurts (whoa)
- Work safety in the apocalypse
- Mr. and Mrs. Armed Hamburglar
- Rox, now in colour
- Or something (always)
- JJ makes his apocalypse more excited (oh crap)
- Please schedule your pandemic exposure ahead of time
- When is COVID not COVID?
- The mystical power of lanyards
- Christmas for Rob
- When reality reflects Red Dead Redemption
- Problem determination for mic issues
- Blackberry addiction: a serious issue
- Phones with keyboards: kids ask your parents
- JJ Gettysburg jiggy with it
- Talking about Warren Ellis for what might be the last time
- The Ranganation: Lockdown Edition
- Before it all exploded
- New obsessions?
- Villain casting
- Timothy Leary: back when he wasn’t dead
- Warhol on Burger King
- The everythingness of Sam Elliott
- Crafting the perfect movie-music-movie evening
- Children of the Corn: all 329 of them
- Reliving the Psycho disappointment
- J.K. Rowling being upset (no one gives a shit)
- Cee-Lo Green makes everyone sad
- People who we admire(d) doing horrible shit
- It’s not a competition
- We have achieved pants
- Whoops. This isn’t the episode with the Herzog intro. Sorry, Dom. It was the previous one.
- Comparing Funkos
- Daveed Diggs luring innocent people into Snowpiercer
- Quite is hellish ice water
- Amazon can be watery hell ice
- Virtual Elijah Wood, now available for private parties
- Fake Rock Lobster!
- RIP Ennio Morricone
- The French Amazon
- The Hamlet double feature
- Demento corrections
- The Goddammit, I’m Going to Get You gene
- The Run Lola Run “Back in Black” game
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab the feed for all Need Coffee podcasts by adding this to iTunes. Weekend Justice only? Use this link here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed for all our podcasts is here. And just Weekend Justice is here.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #289: Are Those Rats in Your Engine or Are You Just Happy to See Me?, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.