…and Red Skull was Italian?– JJ Hawkins
In a world where time has lost all meaning, we bring you this episode of Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 Audio Trainwreck. It was recorded last December, our final 2020 recording session. And good riddance. That’s just how 2020 went.
- Fisher-Price vs. GWAR
- Backmasking – a collection
- Early album acquisitions
- Talking about albums or turtles or both or…something
- Richard Pryor and Brother David Gardner
- Planning for music and the haunting/afterlife
- Dying at Publix
- The real science segment
- Licking palm trees
- Keeping Duck Hunt alive
- Talking about guns! And politics! Hurray!
- All Archie Bunker, all the time
- The Florida Man filter
- Who isn’t The Darkness
- The search for the correct button
- 2nd Halloween report
- Al Fresco: The Motion Picture
- Madman = Madchef
- Dressforms of the 22nd Century
- The broad range of underwires
- Kim and her third skill
- Miles Morales and ASL
- ER in retrospect
- Paul Bettany
- Birds of Prey vs. Spider-verse
- Civil War
- Mandatory viewing of pre-MCU material
- Poe Dameron’s jacket
- More Animal Crossing
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #290: Another Thing That Goes Beep, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.