Oh, this is that kind of story.J.J.
This episode was recorded February 1, 2022. We put the date here mostly to remind ourselves when it occurred, since time has lost all meaning.
- Godzilla goes into the breakout room
- Introductions—no, really
- The Ballad of Jackie Weaver
- Tales of Mediation
- We never skip Clutch
- But are you on a computer?
- Chuck hurling questions from the chat
- Tuffley presents: Closet Or Bathroom?
- The Old Brothel
- Using a level is important
- Subterranean homes beneath ancient burial grounds
- Prairie Home Survival
- Link in the Thing
- Rox keeps bragging WTF
- Lusting after Canadian desserts
- A bit of sports talk (sorry)
- Video game company purchases (and therapy)
- The World of World
- The Woman Across the Street etc etc
- Martin Short
- We’d like our podcast to be on Spotify so we can then pull it from Spotify
- Fun with auctions
- Experts being experts
- Amazon’s Lord of the Rings (as much as they are legally able to do)
- The Batman! and the ongoing confusion of the DCEU
- What the world needs is Hostess MCU/DCEU ads
- Streaming for the indies
- In praise of Kanopy
- Cinema during the apocalypse
- No Way Home (SPOILERS)
- Eternals (SPOILERS)
- Galactus, hot sauce, and Hawkeye (SPOILERS)
- Book of Boba Fett/Mandalorian (SPOILERS)
- Clone Wars will boil you…or something
- Darth Herzog
- The true ending of Walking Dead
- Mycroft conspiracies
- Gilded Age
- Jem: this is war
- In praise of early Iron Maiden
- Remembering Johnny Z
- Freelance surgery in Canada?
- New York Ninja
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #297: The Wind Causes Insanity then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.