I can’t get it to stop! It won’t stop!Jon Boutelle
This episode was recorded 4 January 2023.
- Wardrobe coordination shenanigans
- The revenge of Rox’s necklace (the clicking)
- Jon, still hot
- When you’re relying on Scott to not be awkward…
- Assaulting the computer (and the mashed potatoes)
- MasterClass and the size of Widge’s ass
- Getting spitroasted with knowledge
- BBC Maestro
- Rock Lobster En Aeternam, i.e. Jon has a complete breakdown
- There’s a Boutelle in a museum (no, seriously—and it’s really good)
- Carving steamrollers
- (Not sure why the sound levels got weird here)
- Industrial musical soundtracks and other weird shit
- The proliferation of information on how to (not) survive a nuclear war
- How Widge doesn’t go nuts buying vinyl
- Exception for the future: John Carpenter’s The Thing on vinyl
- Lionel Richie and weirdness
- Alfred Hitchcock: The Musical
- Dante’s Inferno: The Album Collection
- ScottC and Hookland
- Rox, the affable one
- Trying to find someone who gives a shit about Avatar
- They don’t make movie sites like they used to, says old man yelling at clouds
- WTF is happening with Warner Brothers
- Widge’s irrational love of Starro
- Lurching towards Kingdom Come
- WTF is happening with HBO/HBO Max
- Corporations getting in bed with other corporations
- Zine update
- Ray Bradbury in sweet, sweet hardback
- Wednesday (renewed, actually)
- The Sandman (also renewed)
- Streaming services in hell
- Henry Cavill, possible Bond?
- We’re back on Avatar
- Yogi Bear’s dignified death
- Ghostwatch and Dead Set
- Marvel Snap is not insane, it’s mad
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #301: Alfred Hitchcock Terrorizing Cats, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.