Yeah. Yeah, well…yeah.Jon
- New equipment and cannibalism
- Mrs. Davis
- Beard tricks and dolphins
- Politics into sportsball ninja-style
- DeSantis vs. Disney
- Rob’s compound in Alaska
- Taskmaster’s imaginary friends
- Improving Multiverse of Meh
- What happens when your Big Bad is bad
- The AMPTP are all dicks
- Fixing Multiverse of Meh through AI, the lesser of two evils
- Tuffley explains about 91% of the Strike
- Fun with lawsuits and contracts and bears oh my
- The Walking Dead’s legal Gordian knot
- It’s time for “Roxanne Talks to a Famous Person”
- Free Parking & Rox’s secret origin
- AI for everything (mostly)
- Connecting to people (unfortunately necessary)
- The Death of the Metaverse
- VR and gaming?
- Jon is muted and being recorded anyway (it’s magic!)
- The Muskrat Report
- Why Widge is not a neurologist
- How to stop writing
- Who is Liv Golf?
- Widge blows the dust off his references
- One of many problems with Birmingham
- Uranus, Missouri
- Peter Falk action figures
- Tuffley and The Rock, co-conspirators?
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #305: The Super-Villain Starter Pack, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.