And we’re back. With more wrongness. We’ve got a full house. And we’d like to apologize to pretty much everybody who listens. In advance. We’re terribly, terribly sorry.
- Star Trek vs. Opera
- Santa Claus and presents
- Robotic Widge keeps dropping off–Thanks, Comcast!
- The imaginary opera
- ScottC wants to make sure you react to his references–so humor him
- Ken wants you all to know he’s on a very important celebrity call
- Ken wants you to know we need him on the podcast–so humor him, too
- ScottC wants to make sure you laugh at his jokes–so humor him some more
- Clueless taxi drivers in NYC
- NYC cabs vs. subways vs. buses
- The Wandering Widge
- NYC cabs vs. subways vs. buses vs. horse-drawn carriages
- The Taking of Pelham 123
- Star Trek again
- Poor Ma Bell
- NYC bitching
- Rox on the train
- Would you like a totebag?
- Drunk Dialin’ Doc
- The Weekend Justice Glee Club
- Worries about Simon Pegg‘s waistline
- Rox actually rolls
- Rox’s +5 for faking it
- Ken tries to grasp Knights of the Dinner Table
- The shelf life of Cadbury Eggs
- The rolls of perception
- A terrible train metaphor
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 27: You Take 12 Points of Damage, then do that thing.[audio:http://www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice051509.mp3]