It’s Weekend Justice: the podcast that is never on the right side of the door, at least as far as it’s concerned. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice012811.mp3]
- Rox: Axe Artist!
- Hobo Batman!
- Leigh vs. Siegfried & Roy
- Leigh understands bopping…at last
- Leigh sticks the landing
- Cylon Dion!
- The Gymnast!
- KIDS, Inc. terrifying sing-along
- Pixelated cocks
- Barn raising
- How Waffle House equals civilization
- Jesus Chicken on Sunday?
- Tool Wine!
- Alcohol Report
- Height jokes and garden gnomes
- Best Picture…I guess
- Indie films and used clothes
- Best Actor and Colin Firth‘s year
- Banksy and the Oscars
- Best Supporting Actor and Geoffrey Rush‘s hard job
- Best Actress and Career Awards
- How the nominations happen
- Best Supporting Actress and Helena Bonham Carter commuting
- Best Animated Film and the Pixar machine
- The Lord of the Rings machine
- Musical scores
- Best Song and Rox’s Time Machine
- ScottC and Country Something or Other
- Jon and his tutu experience
- The Henry Rollins Thing
- Comedians and podcasting
- Rox’s confession
- Rox on Coast to Coast! MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- Keanu Reeves
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some panda burgers–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #99: The Parcel at Hobo Lake, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here. [/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]