That's right, it's September 19th, and that makes it Talk Like a Pirate Day. I know there's been a lot of stuff recently about that whole Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, but I'd like to point your attention to a great pirate performance: namely Walter Matthau in Roman Polanski's Pirates. Granted, the movie was crap, but Matthau was amazing.
Anyway, to celebrate this annual arrrrfest, there's a list of our previous pirate-related posts after the jump:
- Sid Meier's Pirates! - Game Review (Xbox)
- Zombies vs. Pirates on the Picket Line
- Type Like a Pirate!
- Double Carnage! I Love It!
- Because They're Pyrats
- Now You Can Swoon Over Jack Sparrow in the Privacy of Your Own Home
- How Stuff Works: How Do Pirates Work? Because They're Pirates!
- Pillage Before You Burn
- Off the Starboard Bow: Coffee Pirates!