The madness continues. For more information, go here.
511. Armageddon With Sprinkles.
512. Vanilla Funkadelic.
513. Sex Change for Nannerpuss.
514. Hopes and Tapioca.
I find that I want this to be a band that's like Ministry covered by Dead Can Dance.
515. The Matchstick Bunnies.
516. Freddie Fingers and the Persistent Lack of Data.
507. The May-VentÃ´se Relationship.
518. The Toffee Golems.
519. Orange Out of 10 Surrealists.
520. Even More Gone Than Gone
New band names up for grabs each Tuesday and Thursday. When we're not...doing something else. Until we hit 700.
We're not done. Since discovering "The Canonical List of Weird Band Names," which consists of actual bands, I've decided to feature one each time, just to give some added bonus to actually reading this mess.
This time we've got Casiotone For the Painfully Alone and here's his song (since it's one guy), "The Optimist Versus The Silent Alarm."