And we’re back. Please note: this podcast, if you haven’t figured it out, is profane and not safe for consumption by children or animals. Or sentient creatures of any sort. You can’t say we didn’t warn you.[audio:http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice012210.mp3]
- Legends of The Unique Geek
- What’s in the bottle?
- The next guest star on SVU
- Parks and Recreation
- The Mentalist
- Penn and Teller and Service
- Jon’s night job
- Fantasy podcast?
- Rox’s list of films with snot bubbles
- White Lion
- Torchwood U.S.
- Doctor Who U.S.
- Odd Ford endorsements
- Rox’s Dollhouse report goes viral (PDF)
- Prof. Serv
- John Travolta
- Retro Quagmire!
- Lou Ferrigno
- New Law & Order spinoff–call me
- Spider-Man reboot
- Welcome to Memorpaga!
- ScottC finally nails joke at 1:25:00 in (or so)
- Leigh is mentioned…will she notice?
- Kim’s time travel scheme
- Plume Factor
- Steve Garvey
- CSI: Uncanny Valley
- Python meets Bebe Neuwirth or…something
- What’s Wrong With Rox’s Ferret?
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice #51: A Tale of Fountain Pens and Cholera and Iguanas, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.