It’s Weekend Justice: hitting its 100th episode. We recorded this mostly live with a number of horrible, disfiguring technical difficulties and a very patient Ustream audience, who we all love dearly. This podcast was engineered–some might say over-engineered–by experts to escort you from the work week in the most chaotic manner possible. Please note: this podcast is profane, definitely oversexed and definitely overwrought. It is wrong and unsafe. You have been warned.
- Preliminary alcohol report
- Marvel Universe Scott?
- Leigh finally drinks
- Serv brings the orgy
- Brownie demands
- More alcohol report and Widge has a child-proof beer
- Full access pants
- Black Lodge vs. Menstrual Hut
- Leigh vs. the uterus pinata
- NCIS news and a painful squee
- The podcast laps itself about Leigh’s lap
- The Sound Board (not the podcast) brings about Skynet and the end of the world
- Weekend Justice vs. the Killer Island
- Inexplicable poker discussion
- The size of Tuffley’s bacon
- Grocery list theft
- Shaved turkey falls apart
- @Leighspants hits Twitter
- ScottC’s PSA
- Leigh, unshaved
- Kim walks right into the menstrual hut
- And now, the Wackenhut
- Time travel spam
- The technical difficulty drinking game
- Leigh’s husband tracks her down
- Oprah‘s checks
- League and Chat Room mutual flashing
- The secret word, The Peabody, The Peabody and The P. Diddy
- Kim’s medieval manuscript paper brief
- Widge’s mead and liquor adventure
- More about Leigh’s pants fixation
- Serv comes up with a solution about Leigh’s pants
- Manual fail horn!
- The iHug?
- Aaron’s knee…or…?
- Non-spoiler Doctor Who review
- Rox, Scroogologist
- The Henry Winkler One
- Rob’s helpful Doctor Who tip and his new column
- Fun with Google Voice
- The ongoing mystery of Leigh’s pants
- The Eight Hour Munchkin!
- Flavor Flav, Iowa and Rox’s mission
- Rock Lobster!
- Sword fighting at the resort, with happy endings
- Jenny McCarthy and medical advice
Headsup: You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store. And there’s new Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
If you want to send something to Weekend Justice–say, some better hold music–address packages to NEEDCOFFEE.COM WEEKEND JUSTICE, 4480-H South Cobb Drive, PMB 394, Smyrna GA USA 30080.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Strange Cousins from the West. Send them love and coin.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here. If you like us, why not rate us? We don’t bite. Mostly.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed for all our podcasts is here. And just Weekend Justice is here.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #100: We Shave the Turkey and Stroke the Bacon, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.
Can I say, my favorite part was when Widge came onto the chat and announced he was drunk.
You guys should do more of these, if Jon is up for it of course. I felt bad for him.
As soon as you mentioned my email, and said my name, the thought in my head was “You know, the guy with the hat.” Immediately after which was followed by “Is that the guy with the hat?”
And I thought that was pretty cool. I thought to myself, wow, it’s kinda cool to be known as the guy with the hat, and that was when Jon said “I hope he appreciates being referred to as The Guy With The Hat.
Which I do, Jon, no worries.
Thanks for the Who discussion. I enjoyed it, though I, personally felt it was kind of a downer episode, and I wasn’t completely happy with it, for reasons I can’t go into because of Spoilers.
Thanks everyone, and keep up the good work. Love the ‘cast!
How drunk was Leigh in this? She seemed really drunk. I know that you guys always say that your drunk, but she seemed really drunk.
I think Leigh was the right amount of drunk for the show. But lets face it, we all lose our pants when we start drinking. #shavedturkey
When live, Ya’ll are wronger than ever! Awesome show and thanks.