I think Picard should be a hobo. That would be great.Rob Levy
It’s Weekend Justice: the Internet’s #1 audio trainwreck. This is the latest nonsense. Enjoy.
NOTE: I’m not sure why I’m shouting this entire time. And cutting out. I just need to restart my Comcast modem before recording next time. Sorry about that.
- The aftermath of Cats
- Patching Gemini Man (also)
- The Bot and the Cult
- Rob is digitally deaf
- Tinnitus? There’s an app for that.
- Widge vs. Pants
- The benefits of fiber
- The Curse of I-85
- High Frame Rate is of Satan
- Support your local cinema
- The High Price of Dolby
- AMC Stubs, dancing on the corpse of MoviePass
- 1917 and advances in destroying people
- Working through The Witcher
- Widge bitching about console games (again)
- Rebranding the ‘20s
- The Baby Yoda non-product mayhem
- Picard taking inventory
- Super Bowl commercial round-up
- Disney+ Marvel madness
- We’re keeping Jon awake
- TV’s Crisis on Infinite Earths (slight spoilers)
- Wanting the Netflix Marvel characters back
- Why the new X-Men comic has stopped working
- Series that have a problem sticking the landing
- The audience decline and interesting developments of Doctor Who
- Music just needs to calm the hell down until we catch up
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
Buy Blast Tyrant, which is where you can find “Promoter”. Buy their latest album, Book of Bad Decisions. Send them love and coin.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #255: For All the Great Danes Named Hamlet, then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.