I want to go drinking with Frances de la Tour. That’s a life long dream.Rob
This episode was recorded March 22, 2022. We put the date here mostly to remind ourselves when it occurred, since time has lost all meaning.
- Remembering The Nozzle
- Widge’s grandmother and her particular craziness
- The Golden Age of Tabloids
- Die, Daylight Savings, Die!
- Scaring the spouse with Paul Lynde
- Age. And beards. But mostly age.
- Scaring the spouse with Rox
- J.J. vs. the record store
- 80s cool guy music
- Doc Ezra returns!
- Quickly Growing Deaf
- Mosh pit memories
- The Elvis Costello Line
- The Sweeney Todd Midsomer Murder
- Zine exchange
- Returning to the office
- Listening to the archives in D.C.
- The trouble with drugs
- Performing at the psychiatrist (duck optional)
- Keeping up with the Khans
- Hugh Grant as The Doctor?
- Hideo Kojima’s creative process
- Giving notes for Doc’s scripts
- Podcasts into zines
- How to stop men from arguing
- The ongoing Tiger King saga
- Obscure 80s movie trivia
- Color vs. black and white
- Game of Thrones Lite
- Tuffley and Rob pull a Freaky Friday?
- Please explain Moon Knight to JJ
- Dark Disney+
- Scheming to rescue the Netflix Marvel characters
- Dissing Kraven
- Lamenting Batroc
- Marvel is a slippery slope
- Remembering people
- Not taking Krakoa seriously
- Defending Ultimates (only kinda)
- The Many Rewritings of Wolverine
Image from Praga Khan’s Pragamatic. Did you know he has a Bandcamp page?
Headsup: There’s Weekend Justice gear as well in the Zazzle store.
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
To download this episode directly, Your Weekend Justice #297: The Wind Causes Insanity then do that thing. For the previous episode, click here.