And we’re back. We don’t remember where we were, though. So don’t ask us, please.
- Catfights at Spazhouse
- Vagina accessories
- What Can We Learn About Jon This Episode?
- More about Jon’s eating habits–but we’re learning nothing new about it
- Red Nose Net
- Guinness Book of Lame Records
- Who will fall out first?
- Widge and naps
- Brian Blessed audiobooks
- Rob on Watchmen
- WTF happened to Widge?
- Widge’s Watchmen screenplay review
- ScottC, yardstick for your movie review–no pun intended
- ScottC, weird and zany
- Watchmen vs. Dark Knight
- Graphic novels and everybody’s favorites
- Weekend Justice vs. The Oscars
- Auntie Roxy: Beyond Spazdome
- Annotating the insults
- ScottC’s undiagnosed malady(ies)
- ScottC’s safeword
- Shemp appreciation
- All roads lead to Frankenhooker
- The true story of Pinocchio
- Jon and monkey pimpers
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Thanks to Jon from The Unique Geek for helping us sound good.
You can find all of our Recommendations at our Amazon Store.
As always, special thanks go out to Clutch for letting us use their absolutely badass song, “Promoter (of earthbound causes)” as our theme music for this.
BTW, you iTunes subscriber types can nab this feed here.
Or if you want to do something else with it, the feed feed is here.
To download this episode directly, Weekend Justice Episode 22: The Pudding That Came to Spazhouse, then do that thing.[audio:http://www.needcoffee.com/podcasts/wjustice030609.mp3][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]